This week on Precious Metals Investing Ted Sudol interviews Charlie Nedoss, Senior Market Strategist at LaSalle Futures Group. Charlie’s focus is on precious metals but he also has his eye on what is happening with commodities and oil.
His expertise is in technical analysis and it always amazes me the amount of insight and trading information he can get from analyzing the charts.
For the past few podcasts, we have been talking about the coming inflation and what effect it will have on precious metals.
If you have been shopping lately you know that the real inflation rate is far higher than the CP figures the government releases.
The evidence of inflation is all around us in the price of groceries at the supermarket, the cost of gasoline which in this area has gone up 75 cents since last year, and the cost of cars both new and used.
The government modified the CPI to exclude food and energy. I don’t know about you but food and energy are important in my household.
With Inflation in our future, many precious metals experts were predicting the precious metals would rise. But they haven’t. In fact, some of the precious metals have gone down.
When I look at the world situation, all of the stimulus that will be inflationary, and the world shortage of silver I look at the current situation as bargain time in the precious metals.
This can be an advantageous time to stock up as long as you don’t overpay on premiums on physical precious metals.
I believe that physical precious metals should form the foundation of your precious metals investment. There are alternate ways to invest in Precious Metals such as those discussed in this Precious Metals Update.
Charlie Nedoss is an expert in technical analysis and can assist you.
It’s important that you contact your own financial advisor before making any investments. The information on this website and that provided by our guests is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. All investments are not suitable for everyone and your financial advisor will help you decide what is the best for you.
Listen to the Precious Metals Investing Podcast
You can listen to some of the episodes right here at PreciousMetalsInvesting.com: Precious Metals Investing Podcast
Or even better yet subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here: Subscribe To Precious Metals Investing podcast on iTunes
Android Users can subscribe to the Precious Metals Investing Podcast at Google Play here:
The Precious Metals investing Podcast is now available as an Amazon Alexa Skill. Simply go to your Amazon Alexa app. (also available on the computer at Amazon Alexa App on your Computer ) Search for the Precious Metals Update and add it to your flash briefing. The next time you say “Alexa play my flash briefing it will play the Precious Metals Update as well as other media clips you have in your Flash Briefing list. You can change the order you have you clips play so if the Precious Metals Update is the one you want to hear first you can put it first on your flash briefing list.
Welcome to Precious Metals Investing
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Precious Metals Investing's Website.
Precious Metals Investing is located at:
PO Box 65 RINGWOOD
07456 - NJ , United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Precious Metals Investing's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Precious Metals Investing and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Precious Metals Investing. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://preciousmetalsinvesting.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://preciousmetalsinvesting.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://preciousmetalsinvesting.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://preciousmetalsinvesting.com
Redistribute content from Precious Metals Investing (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Precious Metals Investing does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofPrecious Metals Investing, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Precious Metals Investingshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Precious Metals Investingreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Precious Metals Investing a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Precious Metals Investing's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.